- Who we are?
- How do we collect your data?
- What data do we collect?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Is your personal data secure?
- Your rights and choices
Who we are?
Octalia Technologies S.A.S is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say “Octalia Technologies”, “us”, “our” or “we”, this is who we are referring to Octalia Technologies company. In accordance with regulations applicable to the processing of personal data, "Octalia Technologies" is the “data controller”.
OCTALIA TECHNOLOGIES S.A.S
2323 chemin de Saint Bernard
+33 (0) 4 97 21 33 31
Présidente: Mme Michèle BOIX
Directrice de la publication : Mme Marina DO
How do we collect your data?
The only data collected are the ones from the contact form
What data do we collect?
We only collect data directly from your request in the contact form. The data collected are your name, adress mail, and the text of your request
How will we use your data?
The datas collected are only used to answer your request
We do not offer or sell your personal data
How do we store your data?
The datas are stored in our database of contacts in France
We do not use, offer or sell your personal data for marketing
There is no cookie stored
Is your personal data secure?
We are committed to keeping your personal data secure, and taking all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually require that trusted third parties who handle data for us do the same. We always do our best to protect your personal data and once we have received your personal data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. As such, any transmission is at your own risk.
Your rights and choices
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +33 (0) 97 21 33 31
Or write to us: email@example.com
To deal with your request, we may require proof of your Identity.